The TS2X020 is a portable lightweight battery charger intended for rapid charging of vehicle batteries in the field, without the attendant weight penalties usually associated with the operation.
The charger is a constant voltage unit, and the charging current is regulated by the battery terminal voltage, with current limit of 20 Amps on 24v output, and 40 Amps on 12v output.
Switch mode technology provides high efficiency; both in power to weight ratio, and input to output ratio.
The charger provides two independent channels, each capable of supplying up to 20 Amps at 24v or 40 Amps at 12v. The two channels are separately metered and controlled.
Automatic input selection and wide input range allows almost any type of mains supply to be employed without adjustment or switching. Automatic output selection of 12v or 24v battery types by sensing the output terminal voltage before applying power, enables the charger to be used without manual selection of output or input.
NATO stock number: NSN 6130-99-641-9386
Product Details for TS2X020
- Dual Independent Channels – Charge Two Different Batteries Simultaneously
- 12V or 24V, Vented Lead Acid
- Up To 40 Amps Max @ 12 Volts (Nominal), 20 Amps @ 24 Volts (Nominal), Constant Voltage Charge
- Constant Voltage With Boost Function
- 2 Channels @ 14.0 Volts or 28.0 Volts (Auto Sensing) With Internal Trim Controls (14.4V or 28.8V in Boost Mode)
- L. 44.8cm x W. 36.6cm x H. 28.2cm (including handle) (L. 17.6 x W. 14.4 x H. 11.1 Inches)
- Audio Alarm To Indicate Process Completion Or Failure
- 85 VAC to 264 VAC
- 120 to 370 VDC
- 1000W Max