Aimed at smaller battery packs such as aircraft emergency lighting and other critical applications, the IC8A has been developed with size and affordability in mind.
Operationally, the IC8A has all the same features as the MB73P+ & IC50A models. Being universal – like other members of the family – any cell combination can be catered for.
The unit can charge and capacity test up to 12.0A on 12V batteries and 6.0A on 24.0V batteries.
See full product details below for all its advanced features.
***NEW*** The IC8P is a new development of the IC8A that has an integral printer.
- Can Charge And Capacity Test Batteries From 1.2V up to 36.0V
- Charges All Battery Technologies
Product Details for IC8A
- Charge Up To 12.0A For 12.0V Batteries
- Charge Up To 6.0A For 24.0V Batteries
- Constant Voltage Charge
- Constant Current Charge
- Constant Current 4 Step Charge – Steps Can Be Used As Rest Periods
- Resolution 10mA
- Capacity Test Up To 12.0A For 12.0V Batteries
- Capacity Test Up To 6.0A For 24.0V Batteries
- Resolution 10mA
- Maximum Of 144W Capacity Test
- User-Programmed Battery Data Libraries
- Only Three Keystrokes Needed To Start
- Audio Alarm To Indicate Process Completion Or Failure
- Internally Protected From Overloads
- Reverse Or No Battery Connection Protected
- Automatically Shuts Down If Battery Disconnected During Charge
- Battery Volts Amps & Time Displayed On A Clear Display
- Shows Calibration Status
- Adjustable Brightness
- L. 24.3cm x W. 18.2cm x H. 14.9cm (L. 9.57 x W. 7.17 x H. 5.87 Inches)
- 6.0kg (13lbs)
- 240V 50Hz Mains Input. 115V Option Available
- Bench Mounted
- Set Of Leads 60cm Long With 4mm Plugs & Croc Clips
- 1 Year RTB Warranty
Want to know more about this product?
Send us your questions and we will happily respond to you with our knowledge and expertise!Contact Us